"The College of Theology & Evangelism Fiji has a twofold mission:
1. To deliver a quality Christian Education based on sound academic instruction in the context of the historic Christian faith.
2. To help students develop godly Christian character and become proficient as preachers and teachers of the gospel."
2017 Mission Report from Loloma Foundation
“If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch a life.”
98 VOLUNTEERS ~ 66 DAYS OF MISSION WORK
Navutu Stars Mission:
• Dental: 50 prosthetics made and delivered in the field, 249 extractions, 127 restorations
• Medical: at 10 different island clinics, 920 patients treated
Matangi Island Mission:
• Dental: 279 patients treated, 334 extractions, 198 restorations and 42 veneers
• Medical: at 5 different island clinics, 454 patients treated
• Optometric: 239 patients treated, 159 readers dispensed, 160 sunglasses dispensed
• Hand reconstruction: 17 surgeries (43.5 hours)
• Reconstructive surgery: 24 surgeries (27 hours)
• OB/GYN surgery: 31 surgeries
• General surgery: 58 surgeries
• Built a 16-station computer lab at S. Taveuni Secondary School, bringing electric from the solar array to provide ceiling fans, lighting and power points for all the stations
• Restoration of the doctor’s quarters at the Taveuni Hospital
• 159 PAPS on Qamea and Taveuni completed in 2 weeks
• New ceiling fans installed on all the hospital wards
• Funded transport expenses for 60 surgical patients from all over Fiji
• Organized and inventoried all Loloma supplies
• Repainted the upper portion of the Hospital, again!
Another astounding group of dedicated and hard-working volunteers who worked tirelessly through hot weather, often long into the night to tend to all the surgical patients.
"Our mission is to support the medical and dental systems in the South Pacific. In operation since 2001, we have treated more than 90,000 patients"
- Loloma Foundation.